Compact denture cleaning unit especially suitable for cleaning removable dental restorations, orthodontic appliances and splints.
- Customer retention – a prophylaxis service for denture wearers.
- Processing reliability – validated, hygienic reprocessing of system components.
- Patient satisfaction – externally tested material compatibility with standard dental materials.
- Positive effect on the patient’s overall health due to regular denture cleaning.
- High time savings compared to manual methods thanks to effective and automated cleaning process.
- Optimized pin geometry for gentle and at same time effective cleaning.
- High cleaning performance due to optimal bowl inclination.
- Easy cleaning of temporary restorations in combination with SYMPRO mini cup and temp:ex temporary cement remover
|Name||SYMPRO, 100-240 V|
|Permissible mains voltage||100–240 V|
|Permissible mains frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||90 VA|
|Cleaning intensity||low / medium / high|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||150 x 240 x 280 mm
5.91 x 9.45 x 11.02″
|Weight (without bowl)||~3 kg
|Picture||Product||Description||Scope of delivery||Article number||Wishlist|
|SYMPRO mini-cup set||Hygienically reprocessable cup (for 4 single crowns or up to 4 unit bridges) for cleaning small objects in the SYMPRO denture cleaning unit.||1 mini-cup incl. adapter ring and cleaning needles||65000410|
|SYMPRO beaker disinfectable||1 piece||65000450|
|SYMPRO Retrofit set||Retrofit set with disinfectable SYMPRO cleaning beaker.||1 cleaning beaker, 1 cleaning needles and 1 manual for hygienic preparation||65000460|
|SYMPRO cleaning pins||The rotating needles heat up the cleaning solution to approx. 45°C (113°F), which accelerates the chemical reaction. The needles are made of an acid-resistant alloy. They are cut precisely at right angles and also designed for maximum efficiency and durability. This has the effect of increasing efficiency while at the same time protecting the surface of the object.||75 g (2.63 oz.)||65000550|
|help:ex plaque f||Ready-to-use, acidic cleaning liquid for use in combination with the SYMPRO denture cleaning unit. Fast and reliable removal of the most common deposits such as tartar and plaque.||4 x 1 l (4 x 0.26 gal)||67000100|
|help:ex plaque p||Pre-portioned powder to be mixed with water for use in the SYMPRO denture cleaning unit. Reliable removal of plaque and tartar. Neutralization of the cleaning solution after use in the SYMPRO unit (PH-neutral) using the neutralization powder supplied.||20 x 20 g cleaning powder + 20 x 4.5 g neutralizer||67000000|
|help:ex discolor f||Ready-to-use, alkaline, special cleaner for removal of stubborn discolorations such as tobacco tar, coffee, and tea stains from removable dental restorations. To be used afterwards outside of the SYMPRO denture cleaning unit.||1 l (0.26 gal)||67000200|