The LactoFAN2 is a powerful diagnostic tool for measuring expired Hydrogen concentrations in ppm, for example the Lactose intolerance test.
From a single breath manoeuvre, measurements are instantly displayed on the large, easy to read touch screen display.
- Lactose intolerance and malabsorption
- Carbohydrate malabsorption and breakdown deficiencies
- Sucrose and Fructose malabsorption
- small intestine bacterial overgrowth
- intestinal transit time
- easy operation by the glove-capable touchscreen
- graphical user guidance and patient animation
- result tables for several patient
- continuously updated result history
- no warm-up time
- automatic reset, sensor drift detection
- semi-automatic calibration method
- operation from 4 standard AA–size rechargeable batteries
- supplied with starter kit in a sturdy carry case